• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Crowded places

Nazli

Staff member
An article just got information regarding the most crowded places of the world that you guys should travel in running days. Thes all are
Dubrovnik,
Rhodes,
Venice,
Heraklion,
Florence,
Reykjavik,
Amsterdam,
Lisbon,
Porto,
Dublin,
Athens,
Paris, 7
Nice,
Bruges,
Prague,
Copenhagen,
Milan,
Edinburgh

I am very excited to know where would you like to go and what would be your ideas about how to explore them. So try to show your responses here.

Have you ever enjoyed weekend trips from seattle?

I have never been to crowded places and I am pleased to have a big list of places that are best to visit with friends. Because In crowded places only friends can take care of you. Anyhow, I would like to add all the place's names to my bucket list. Reykjavik's name attracted me and I want to know tourist experience with this sport. Waiting for your response.

Reykjavik is a beautiful country. I am the first time visit the Reykjavik last month. It will very attract me. All the places are very interesting and I like the all destinations. Sun Voyager, The Icelandic Phallological Museum, Hallgrimskirkja, Harpa, Perlan, and all destinations are very attractive. It is among the cleanest, greenest, and safest cities in the world. Reykjavik is famous for having a thriving nightlife scene and for hosting some of the best music festivals in Northern Europe such as Iceland Airwaves. When have you been ever to these places?

Back