• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Brother-in-law responsibility,

Lara01

My sister wants to enjoy a tour with her friends But Her husband refuses to plan any trip because her children do not live without her mother and this time will be tough for my brother-in-law to handle the kids alone. Now My sister insists her husband enjoy 1 day trips from nyc and Now He is allowed to go on a short trip. By the way, Do you have any suggestions for making my sister's tour unforgettable with friends?

Last edited:
Your sister's planning is very great. She is going there so must take the camera with you and enjoy photography. Sjhr goes there so must enjoy its attractions and outdoor activities. I am damn sure she come back with the greatest memories and capture the wonderful images. By the way, do you like traveling? Now do you have any plans to enjoy this summer season? If yes so share here. I will be waiting for your response.

To make this trip full of fun your sister should try to spend time at statue of Liberty, Central Park or also go for niagra falls. These are the best attractions that can grab her attention will surely have a great experience on a day trip. Is she going on a day trip am I right?

Yeah, my sister plans to go on a day trip. I am pleased to have your suggestions for my sister's tour that will help to make her tour memorable. All your suggestions impressed me and I would like to recommend your suggested destination to her. Because She is keen to make a bucket list before going on a tour that's why your suggestions are useful for her. By the way, Which thing did you enjoy in Central Park?

Back