• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

A tour with my family,

Lara01

My friend is going on best day trips from vegas. She insisted to me, to enjoy this tour with her. But I have a plan to go on a tour with my family that's why I refused to go with her. She was upset to hear about my plan. I promised her that I would plan a tour for us after enjoying a trip with my family. So suggest to me which destination will remain best to visit with my friend. Waiting for your suggestions...

The downtown area of Las Vegas is the best area to travel with friends. This is the most expensive area of the Sin City and famous among travelers due to gambling, shopping, fine dining, entertainment, and nightlife, spots. That's why will advise you buddy don't forget to visit this are and have a lavish time as you are willing.

Your suggested place attracted me and you shared useful information regarding this place. After knowing about the downtown area of Las Vegas I decided to plan to visit this destination with my friends. Because My all friends are like to enjoy Shopping and this place will remain best to have a great experience with shopping. What would you like to suggest more to enjoy on this tour?

Well in Las Vegas a lots of activities or attractions are awaiting you and think go around without any hesitation. I recommend you go toward Fremont Street and have a joyous time. I am sure you will not regret it and will becak with having an adventurous experience.

Back