• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

What do you think about lounge at Dubai (DXB) airport?

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
What do you think about lounge at Dubai terminal 3 airport? Is there any other airport which is comfortable as this one?
I've been there a couple of time, business lounge at Dubai terminal 3 was indeed a great, everything was just perfect, the food, atmosphere and even it has an open air area where travelers can smoke while enjoying their food.

The lounge at Dubai terminal 1 and 3 airports are great options for people who have a lot of luggage. There are multiple lounges in JFK airport, and you can choose to visit the lounge that is farthest from the check-in counters. This makes it convenient for you to avoid the long check-in lines. The airline lounges offer better services and a more comfortable experience than the general lounges.

I would say lounges at Dubai airports are relaxing, luxurious, calming and exclusive.

I wonder if you have came across this kind of lounge, do mention that airport name or if you have been to the business lounge at Dubai airport, let us know the experience Smile

Last edited:
I am glad to read that your post is really massive and happy to know your opinion about Dubai terminal 3 airport lounge. It is a pleasant story of a great experience there. To be honest I haven't been to the business lounge at Dubai airport yet. But i am so impressed to hear such good things about it, it seems to be the best one. Also i read many reviews and rankings by google, curious to experience.

I am glad to read that your post is really massive and happy to know your opinion about Dubai terminal 3 airport lounge. It is a pleasant story of a great experience there. To be honest I haven't been to the business lounge at Dubai airport yet. But i am so impressed to hear such good things about it, it seems to be the best one. Also i read many reviews and rankings by google, curious to experience.
I hope you get the chance to experience the business lounge at Dubai airport terminal 3, its super awesome and huge, am sure you would love that.

Yeah thanks for your kind words. I am sure that would be a wonderful time for me there. So excited for that time. If you guys have any suggestions for me then must speak your mind here.

Back