• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Welcome to Equipment for the rider/driver section

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum!
Welcome to Equipment for the rider/driver section.

Having problem deciding if you should go for a new helmet or get those riding shoes you always wanted?
From what riding/driving gear to take/buy for your upcoming trip to which gadgets you should go for, this is the place to be.

Cheers Wink

Khan! Well, I am so happy to see your post your information will be best for me and all travelers. I am very thankful to you. I must reminded in my mind.​

I’m glad to hear that you found the information useful, @Eden! It’s always our goal to provide valuable insights to all travelers. If you have any more questions or need further advice on your travel gear or gadgets, feel free to ask.

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words, @Eden! We're thrilled to hear that you found the information useful. Helping fellow travelers like you is what we're passionate about. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions or need advice on anything related to your travel gear or gadgets.

Hi can would you suggest which on is better DOT or ECE?
Choosing between DOT (Department of Transportation) and ECE (Economic Commission for Europe) standards largely depends on your location, personal preferences, and specific needs.

DOT standards are primarily used in the United States, while ECE standards are more common in Europe and other parts of the world. Both standards have rigorous testing requirements to ensure safety, but they have some differences in testing methods and regulations.

If you're in the US, DOT-certified helmets are required for street legal use and are widely accepted. Similarly, in Europe and other regions following ECE standards, helmets meeting ECE regulations are mandatory for road use.

I would say, the best choice depends on where you'll be riding and what standards are legally required or preferred in your area. Make sure to check local regulations and choose a helmet that meets the appropriate safety standards for your location.

Back