• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Summer vacations for New Yorkers

Nazli

Staff member
The Hamptons
The Poconos
Montauk, NY. Montauk Light House Shutterstock
Ocean City
Cape Cod
Catskills
Long Beach Island
Myrtle Beach, SC

If you live in New York and wanna have fun on the holidays. so recommend you think about these places. I am sure you will love them all a lot.

I am excited for bus tours to new york city.

Nazli said:
The Hamptons
The Poconos
Montauk, NY. Montauk Light House Shutterstock
Ocean City
Cape Cod
Catskills
Long Beach Island
Myrtle Beach, SC

If you live in New York and wanna have fun on the holidays. so recommend you think about these places. I am sure you will love them all a lot.

I am excited for bus tours to new york city.

Thanks for the recommendations, definitely I am planning to visit New York and this information is useful for a new traveler like me.
Much appreciated Nazli.

Thanks for your appreciation,

I would advise you whenever you get a chance to visit New York to try to travel with goldenbustours. This would be a great option for you to enjoy good trips with discounts and tour guides.

Anyway, where are you from and what is your favorite destination?

New York in itself is a fantastic place for New Yorkers. Longer days with warm temperatures with plenty of outdoor festivals, concerts, and special events make it the best place to have fun in the Big Apple. After all, I would say all the names you mentioned are also very useful and fun places' that could help to have a great trip ahead. Thank you so much for your contribution buddy and would love to know about more interesting places names through this topic.

It's great to be a part of this conversation. All of you talking about New York, which is the busiest city in the USA. It is that city that never sleeps. I love this city due to its famous districts, towering skyscrapers, and endless energy. Niagara Falls is the most famous attraction there due to its nature beauty.

I couldn’t agree more! New York is indeed a city that never sleeps, with its bustling districts, towering skyscrapers, and endless energy. It’s a city that’s always on the move, yet it also offers tranquil retreats like Central Park. As for Niagara Falls, while it’s not located in New York City, it’s a short trip away in the state of New York. Its natural beauty is truly a sight to behold and a must-visit for nature lovers. It’s great to hear your enthusiasm for these iconic places!

Back