• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Mount Vestrahorn

Lara

Staff member
IMG_3335.jpg

Here i am going to share an image of Mount Vestrahorn. It is a place where you can click some amazing picture's a view which would be very close to a wonder of nature. It is located on a private beach and i would say there is nothing else to admire instead of that nature's creation and they are getting from it. The mountain , black sand beaches are the wonderful and there is a fee to access it.

I must say that what a view that you have shared here. I am really very excited about this place and curious to be around this spot. Do let me know can we climb Mount Vestrahorn and also try to share something about its weather condition. Sharing stuff would be apperciative.

Lara said:
Unfortunately, It has a steep rocky mass which is hard to climb.

This one seems adventurous as well as risky but still wanna be there.

So now try to share some tips before moving around this place if you have one. Hope you will share something useful regarding this.

Hello guys! The Mount Vestrahorn is new place for me and i never visit there before. But i read all of your stuff about it and now i will want to explore this place with my family. I have added this name of my traveling list and i will must try this at least once in my life.

everything-you-need-to-know-about-photography-at-vestrahorn-1.jpg

I would say this place is for landscape photography, if you love photography then this is your next vacation place. Its also called Batman Mountain. Here i am going to share an article on best tips for the photographers how to give your best shot. Must read it and share if it's helpful for you.

Lara said:

That's a stunning view, thank you for sharing with us, I am thinking of moving this post to Travel Photography Tips & Discussions section .

Looking forward to more clicks/ photos.

Here I am going to add another view of Mount Vestrahorn. Tell me What comes to your mind first, while you see this?

It was Marvel for me. :love:

Stokksnes-cape-Vestrahorn-Iceland.jpg

Back