• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Hobbies

Nazli

Staff member
Traveling
Fishing
Crafting
Television
Bird Watching
Collecting
Music
and Painting

These are my hobbies and I am curious to know what you all will like to say about them? let's talk about our mutual hobby.

Hello Nazli! I read your all stuff and i like your all hobbies. I also like the Panting, Bird watching and listening the sound of the birds, Fishing and most important the Traveling. I like to see the natural beauty of the world and this is also my favorite hobby. What you say about that?

Nazli said:
Traveling
Fishing
Crafting
Television
Bird Watching
Collecting
Music
and Painting

These are my hobbies and I am curious to know what you all will like to say about them? let's talk about our mutual hobby.

Welcome again Nazli,

First of all I would like to say, I am glad to see you are active here. I just recently started this travel forum/ board and then I just got busy, did not pay visit here.
Now I just came here and seeing you are contributing actively in this community.

That's so good knowing about you and your hobbies, and I am glad to see a member like you on this forum which gives me encouragement also to become active here. Hope will build together this travel forum a better place for travel lovers :)

My hobbies are also matching with yours, that's strange :)

Traveling (I love traveling too)
Fishing (I like it too but in my life, I got only a couple of time for fishing, as where I live I do not get the opportunities to do that, sad )
Crafting (Oops no idea :) )
Television (I like watching Television)
Bird Watching (That's so amazing, I love that too but I do not have a wild life nearby and hard to witness that, but that's something I would enjoy)
Collecting (I do not collect anything, strange :)
Music (Who hates it? love that too )
and Painting (Ops, I am so bad at, tried a few time and I am sure I am so bad at painting)

Apart from that,
I like learning codes, finding bugs, web developing :)

It's pleasure that we have almost mutual hobbies. I am sure will have a good time with you and the other members.
By the way, what do you like to say about traveling with music?

Hope would be able to get something exciting from your music gallery.

That's really good all of you talking about your favorite hobbies. Let me share here my favorite hobbies here
Traveling
Book Reading
Swimming
Watching movies
Listing music
Painting

Love them all Elijah,

By the way, do let us share something about your Last Movie night? WHich movie have you enjoyed?

Recently, I watched a Smile movie with my friend. Such a horror and Psychological horror movie. I suggest you also watch this movie.

I love doing Drawing, Photography, Reading, Dining out, Cooking, Hiking, Animal Watching, Fishing, Scuba Diving, Boat Trips, Bird Watching and collecting coins is my favorite hobbies.

While reading this thread, I can say you guys have great hobbies, full of fun and exiting things to do when get free time.
About me, my hobbies changed with the passage of time as I was growing up. At this stage, I love to travel, seeing new places, apart from that I also I love IT stuff, web developing, playing with codes, finding bugs. :)

Recently, I watched a Smile movie with my friend. Such a horror and Psychological horror movie. I suggest you also watch this movie.
Well thanks for the suggestion but i don't like horror movies that much but my husband love to watch i will suggest him to see. Thanks for the suggestion.
IT stuff, web developing, playing with codes, finding bugs.
I am far away from this but it is very interesting to know about your hobbies. You love to do so much and actively taking part in all the stuff. This what live is all about.

Back