• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Expo 2020 Dubai | A trip around the world, in Dubai

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
“Dubai” The City of Gold is on a constant path of outdoing itself. It attracts millions of visitors each year, offering a myriad of fun, cultural attractions. Outside of the known realm of experiences like visiting its beautiful beaches or the Burj Khalifa, going for a dhow cruise, or indulging in some local cuisine, Dubai has taken things up a notch by hosting the Expo 2020. Initially set to open its doors to the public in October 2020, the event was pushed and now has been rescheduled, bigger and better, to October 2021.

Themed around ‘Connecting Minds, Creating The Future’, Dubai Expo 2020 is a global platform that aims to bring together networks, economies, cultures and of course, people from all walks of life. Here’s all you need to know about this much awaited global phenomena.

Despite being postponed for a year due to the pandemic, the name Expo 2020 is still being used. The Expo will run for six months, from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022. With 25 million visitors expected during the six months, it will be the largest tourist event since the pandemic began.

At Dubai Expo 2020, you can explore 192 Country pavilions, treat yourself to dishes from every corner of the world, unleash your inner techie and experience entertainment unlike any other!

Witness history in the making from 1 October 2021 to 31 March 2022 across 192 country pavilions. Wander through the breathtaking architecture of pavilions housing groundbreaking technological advances and immersive experiences, lose yourself in incredible live performances, and travel the world’s cultures and cuisines in one amazing place.

What Is Dubai Expo 2020?

Expo 2020 is a platform for millions from different countries to come together and share ideas, showcase innovation, encourage collaboration and celebrate human ingenuity. World Fairs are held every 5 years and last for 6 months.

Visit the Mobility, Opportunity and Sustainability Pavilions
Located within their corresponding districts, these three pavilions will showcase each of the three sub themes.

The Mobility Pavilion will tell the story of the movement of people, goods and services, data and ideas, and social mobility. The pavilion will also include the world’s largest elevator, which can transport over 160 people at a time.

The Opportunity Pavilion will enable visitors to realise the role they play in human development through their actions. Visitors to the pavilion will be guided through three themes; water, food and energy.

The Sustainability Pavilion, also known as ‘Terra’, will explore our relationship with nature, as well as ways we can change our everyday choices to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact. This pavilion features 4,912 solar panels on the pavilion’s 130-metre-wide canopy and 18 energy trees.

Click here to read my complete blog.

Well, I must say that Dubai Expo 2020 is such a cool thing to meet and greet celebrities and can enjoy shopping. I just have an adoring time period with someone special and I got a chance to explore the world within one hour. I would love to go there again if It is possible.

I am back from niagara falls trip from new york.

Nazli said:
Well, I must say that Dubai Expo 2020 is such a cool thing to meet and greet celebrities and can enjoy shopping. I just have an adoring time period with someone special and I got a chance to explore the world within one hour. I would love to go there again if It is possible.

I am back from niagara falls trip from new york.

Oh so you did visit Dubai Expo 2020?

Back