• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Dubai: The City of Big and Tall, Skyscrapers and Roads

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
Dubai City in the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Area: 35 km²
Founded: June 9, 1833
Population: 3.331 million (2019)

Well, khan Dubai is my all-time favorite destination but can't go there yet. I heard a lot about this from the travelers and wanna be there at least once before dying. Anyhow, do let me know about the famous attractions of this spot that travelers should not skip.

Do you know about chinatown bus tours?

Well Dubai is one the best places to see huge skyscrapers. It has the world's second biggest mall in it and more skyscrapers than the other famous cities of the world. Burj Khalifa still holds the title of Tallest building in the world. This city is also known as a highly commercialized city and the most expensive one. It is a place where you could enjoy the best entertainment, most luxurious places, exciting nightlife, and breathtaking views of the beautiful skylines.

Well, khan Dubai is my all-time favorite destination but can't go there yet. I heard a lot about this from the travelers and wanna be there at least once before dying. Anyhow, do let me know about the famous attractions of this spot that travelers should not skip.

Do you know about chinatown bus tours?
Yes, Nazli, you should try to visit Dubai at least once and you would see it at yourself.
Dubai is a city that truly embodies the phrase "go big or go home." From the towering Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, to the man-made Palm Jumeirah island, the city is a testament to human ambition and engineering prowess.

But Dubai offers more than just stunning architecture and engineering feats, it is a melting pot of cultures where you can find delicious food from around the world and shop for exotic goods in the famous gold souk. With year-round sunshine, endless entertainment options, and a vibrant nightlife, Dubai is the ultimate destination for those seeking luxury, adventure, and unforgettable experiences.
I wrote a complete blog about Dubai, you might like to check that out to get further authentic information. :)

Well Dubai is one the best places to see huge skyscrapers. It has the world's second biggest mall in it and more skyscrapers than the other famous cities of the world. Burj Khalifa still holds the title of Tallest building in the world. This city is also known as a highly commercialized city and the most expensive one. It is a place where you could enjoy the best entertainment, most luxurious places, exciting nightlife, and breathtaking views of the beautiful skylines.
Very well said, Dubai has it all for everyone who visits the city.
Beyond the iconic skyline, Dubai offers a unique blend of traditional and modern cultures. The city's rich history is on display at landmarks such as the Dubai Museum, while the Dubai Creek offers a glimpse into the city's past as a pearl diving and trading hub. Visitors can also experience traditional Emirati culture by visiting the Heritage and Diving Village or by taking an abra ride across the creek. The city also offers a diverse range of outdoor activities, from desert safaris and hot air balloon rides to skiing at the indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai.

Dubai is also known for its luxury shopping and dining experiences. The Dubai Mall and the Mall of the Emirates are home to designer brands and high-end boutiques, while the city's restaurants offer a taste of cuisines from around the world. For those looking for a more authentic shopping experience, the souks (markets) offer a wide range of traditional goods, including spices, textiles, and gold.

Dubai is a city that never stops evolving and always has something new to offer. From its world-class attractions and entertainment to its luxury accommodations and shopping, it is a destination that appeals to people of all ages and interests. With so much to see and do, it's no wonder that Dubai has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.

by taking an abra ride across the creek.
Oh this is one of my favorite things to do. This small boat used to ferry people across the Dubai Creek. The views are so mesmerizing and alluring you get there.

hot air balloon rides to skiing at the indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai.

It offers a variety of fun activities and provides a chance to ski, meet the penguins, enjoy the zip line or take a chairlift ride and for snowboard lovers go and have fun and get an unforgettable ride to fill your memories with passion and love in the air there. .

Dubai is a city that never stops evolving and always has something new to offer. From its world-class attractions and entertainment to its luxury accommodations and shopping, it is a destination that appeals to people of all ages and interests. With so much to see and do, it's no wonder that Dubai has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
Yeah and this is way that is also one of most expensive places around the world as well as popular and luxurious it is. I love Dubai although it upset my budget my i still had a craze to see.

Back