• Hello beautiful people, welcome to Ugly And Traveling Forum :)
  • Dear user, apologies if you have been facing issues on the forum from the past few weeks as I was trying to move the forum to a better server so that the forum can work smoothly and faster. Now the process has been completed and the forum is perfectly smoothly. You will not face any issues anymore. This is just a quick update, I want to let you know! Thank you for your cooperation and for being our loyal user. Happy traveling <3

Don't take on a cruise with....

Khan

Administrator
Staff member
With tongue in cheek, what are some of the things that should not be taken on a cruise?

Here's are the 3 things in my mind to get started the thread:

1. Your pet
2. Bed bugs
3. Illegal drugs

What are your thoughts?

4. Soap and Other Toiletries
5. Books to read
6. Snacks

You will get all this stuff on ship so just lose your bag and pack some other stuff. I believe packing is fun, you should know what to pack or what to not.

4. Soap and Other Toiletries
5. Books to read
6. Snacks

You will get all this stuff on ship so just lose your bag and pack some other stuff. I believe packing is fun, you should know what to pack or what to not.
You make a great point about streamlining your packing for a cruise!

It's true that cruise ships often provide essentials like soap and toiletries, and there are plenty of books to enjoy onboard as well. As for snacks, many cruise ships offer a wide variety of dining options and snacks throughout the day.

Focusing on essentials and leaving behind items that can be easily obtained onboard can definitely lighten your load and make packing more enjoyable. Thanks for the insightful packing tips!

Yeah mostly they will provide you all the essentials you need to be relaxed or calm. And mostly cruise ships cabins are equipped with basic toiletries. Regarding books yes they have great collections and books in row awaits for you. You know @Khan many ships have 24 hours eateries including pizza to pastries.

Back